Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Flatulence

Farts are funny - almost always and all of the time...

Today I woke up early to go to the dentist.  I scheduled the appointment at 8 a.m. thinking to go before work.  Of course, I sleep until the last minute and then try to cancel.  Luckily (or unluckily) the number I called would not accept appointment changes.  So, I woke up and went to go get my new crown on.  All in all, the dentist appointment was quick and painless (my favorite kind of visit).  

The best part about going to the dentist however, was going to the gas station afterwards to grab some smokes and a coffee.  This man came storming in to the gas station, and was all like "where's the coffee?!".  I was thinking, "Hey dumbass, you are standing in front of it".  I proceed to pay for my purchases.  He then storms out after me and muttering to himself.  He purchased nothing.  After I walk out and he is holding the door open for me, he again mutters something.  He then proceeded to rip the loudest fart.  I was stunned.  Was he muttering to himself that he needed to fart?  What do you do after some stranger breaks wind in windbreaker pants?  I went to my car and could not stop staring at him.  He must have known I heard because he kept looking at me until I decided to pull away from the parking lot.

That pretty much was the highlight of my day -- some dude stepping on a duck.  Go Wednesday!

No comments: